Thursday, May 26, 2011

You Are Invited!

Hey folks! If you received a link for this blog you are invited to attend a weekend with family on the Frio River. We got tired of talking about it, so I rented two campsites along the Frio River for August 4, 5, and 6. There was a three day minimum.

We all have great memories of being on this river. Let's get together again.

What will you bring? How will you pack? Start thinking about it. Even though we're all going through some big changes lets ask God to allow us to join together once more before the year really starts off strong.

I look forward to seeing your comments and posts. If you wish to make a post simply let me know and I'll email you the password and stuff.

3 comments:

  1. Any body have any favorite camp songs?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My fave songs to do camping our Enter the Worship Circle songs.....or any old folk songs. But, my mom is the queen of camp songs! I think she has a whole Wee Sing book that is just camp songs!

    Can't wait to float the river, bask in the sun, and do nothing!!!

    ReplyDelete